1. Administrator – refers to the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw, with the registered office in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Pańska 3, NIP No. 525-234-18-32, Statistical No. (Regon): 140187435, which provides electronic, and stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – refers to computer data, in particular short texts files, saved and stored on the devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
3. Administrator Cookies – refers to Cookies published by the Administrator, related to provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
4. Website – refers to a website or application which the Administrator operates at the domain www.artmuseum.pl.
5. Device – refers to an electronic device which the User uses to access the Website.
6. User – refers to an entity for whom – according to the Terms and Conditions and in the manner prescribed by law – services may provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of used Cookies
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or other unwanted or malware to enter Users’ Devices. The files allow the software used by the User to be identified and the Website to be customized to each User individually. The Cookies typically contain the domain name they originate, storage time on the Device, and their assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a. Session Cookies: These are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The information recorded is then permanently removed from the Device’s memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent Cookies: These are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are removed. The browser session ending or the Device being switched off does not remove them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information of the User’s Device.
3. The User has the possibility of limiting or excluding storage of and access to Cookies on the Device. If the User takes advantage of this option, the use of the Website will be possible excluding the features which by their nature require cookies
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses its Own Cookies for the following purposes
a. Configuration of the Website:
i) to customize the Website’s content and optimize the Website;
ii) to identify the User’s Device and its location, and properly display the customized Website;
iii) to store the settings chosen by the User, to personalize the User’s interface, for example in terms of the User’s chosen language or place of origin;
iv) to store history of visited Website pages in order to recommend its content;
v) to adjust font sizes, the webpage layout, etc.
b. User authentication at the Website and provision of User sessions on the Website:
i) to maintain User sessions at the Website (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password at every Website page;
ii) for proper configuration of selected features of the Website, in particular, allowing authentication of the browser session;
iii) to optimize and improve the performance of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Realization of processes indispensable to provide and maintain full functionality of the Website pages:
i) to customize and optimize the content of the Website. In particular, these files allow to identify basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the customized Website;
ii) to correctly service partner programs, in particular to allow verification of the sources of Users’ diversion to the Website pages.
d. Remembering the User’s location:
i) to correctly configure chosen Website features, in particular allowing customization of the information delivered to the User by taking into account the User’s location.
e. Analysis, research and conducting the audit of viewing figures:
i) to create anonymous statistics which help understand how the Website Users use the Website pages, which allows enhancement of its structure and content.
f. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the service
g. Allowing the User to bookmark chosen elements of the Website
2. The Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia content collected from an external Internet service on the Website:
i) www.vimeo.com [cookie administrator: Vimeo, LLC, with the registered office in the U.S.]
ii) www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc, with the registered office in the U.S.]
b. collection of general and anonymous static data using analytical tools:
i) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc, with the registered office in the U.S.]
c. logging in to the Website using social networking services:
i) Facebook Connect [cookie administrator Facebook Inc, with the registered office in the U.S. or Facebook Ireland, with the registered office in Ireland]
ii) Pinterest [cookie administrator: Pinterest]
d. using interactive features in order to advertize the Website using social networking services:
i) twitter.com [cookie administrator: Twitter Inc, with the registered office in the U.S.]
ii) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc, with the registered office in the U.S. or Facebook Ireland, with the registered office in Ireland]
IV. Potential for determination of the conditions for storage of or access to Cookies
1. The User may change the settings for Cookies independently at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies on the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be made using the web browser settings or the service configuration. These settings may be modified so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to provide information each time Cookies are placed on the User’s Device. Detailed information on potential and methods for handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may at any time remove Cookies using the features available in the web browser.